At Macquarie University, we are committed to the highest standards of research integrity.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The Macquarie University Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research is aligned with the standards set out in the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research (2018).
Our commitment to research integrity
- Promote a culture that encourages responsible research.
- Establish good governance and management practices.
- Provide induction, training and continuing education for all researchers.
- Promote effective mentoring and supervision for everyone involved in research.
- Ensure a safe research environment.
- Implement processes and policies to ensure fairness when considering reports of inappropriate research behaviour.
Our expectations of good research conduct
- Maintain high standards of responsible research.
- Ensure that research findings are reported responsibly.
- Respect research participants and be aware of and comply with all requirements of human research ethics.
- Respect animals used in research and be aware of and comply with all requirements of animal research ethics.
- Respect the environment.
- Report inappropriate research behaviours.
Macquarie University Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research (Macquarie Research Code)
Macquarie University Research Code Complaints, Breaches & Investigation Procedure (Macquarie Research Code Procedure)
Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research (2018) (Australian Code)
Further information regarding the release of the new Australian Code is detailed at NHMRC Research Integrity.
Content owner: Research Integrity Last updated: 01 Jul 2020 12:37pm